This release brings enhancements and bug fixes including SystemCapabilityManager updates and Secondary Transport fixes.
Remember that some features only work on head units that support that feature.
- The secondary transport now starts only when the app has been brought to HMI Full (#1145).
- SDLSystemCapabilityManager enhancements and alignment with Java Suite ((#1535).
- The SDLManagerDelegate now has a videoStreamingState callback (#1546).
- The secondary transport will no longer be immediately shut down when the app goes to the background (#1560).
- Deprecated SyncPData and EncodedSyncPData RPCs (#1599).
- Many lock screen fixes (#1504, #1523, #1545, #1565).
- Threading fixes around the response handler map (#1515).
- Many secondary transport fixes (#1551, #1561).
- Revert deprecations in RPCs relating to NSDictionary (#1557).
- Fix SDLStreamingMediaManager returning an incorrect value for isStreamingSupported (#1569).
- Fix using incorrect MTU sizes for non-RPC services (#1577).
- Fix IAP crash when the output stream closes (#1583).
- Fix potential threading crash in SDLChoiceSetManager (#1584).
- Fix a potential race condition crash in the text and graphic manager (#1595).
This release is made up of 464 commits. Thanks to contributors @joeljfischer, @NicoleYarroch, @theresalech, @justingluck93, @kshala-ford, @lapinskijw, @ashwink11, @yangjun, @zhouxin627, @yLeonid, @o-mishch, and @vladmu.